Sunday 17 June 2012

Reaction Post: I, Mudd

So you know how on Friday, I said I'd be doing I, Mudd tomorrow?

WELP!

My bad.

But honestly, I, Mudd is the episode that made me want to keep recapping Star Trek.


See, for a long time I was feeling well,


and I was feeling pretty meh about Star Trek. But people (okay maybe one person) kept asking me about when I was going to do another one. And I would be like



But then for some unfathomable reason, idk maybe I figured I was not enough of a geekosaurus with no life, I decided to go to Star Trek Destination London this year.

Then I had a moment of panic because I had so much catching up to do before October.


So I spent about four weeks on trying to do Mirror Mirror



And then I watched I, Mudd. 

Honestly I did not expect to like it at all. The last episode with Mudd in it had been pretty uncomfortable. 



But I was like, No I'm gonna do this. 

So first I was like ughhh lets get this over with


But then I was like hrmm this is not so bad actually


And then I was like okay maybe a little funny


And then we got to the last act and I was all



So whereas before, my feelings towards Star Trek were a bit not sure if want anymore,



now they're back to



So, thanks Hardcourt Fenton Mudd. One of the few recurring antagonists in the original series but well worth it. May he live to con another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment