Thursday 14 June 2012

Friday Trek Spam: Birthday Countdown!


Friday Trek Spam: Birthday Countdown

Or 


Bad idea or Worst Idea? 


In about two months time, it will be my birthday. 


Pictured: Me

  Accidents aside, it is very unlikely that my [sarcasm] hard partying [/sarcasm] lifestyle will result in my untimely death.


Pictured: Not me

Yeah yeah, there was a recent... incident... that I have managed to block out entirely, but lets face it, I have one of those about once in two years. This frequency is unlikely to kill me. And what isn't remembered, didn't happen and all that (1).

By the by, I did not have even a tiny hangover after all that so BOOYAH! How do you like those apples? (2)

Seriously though, I literally do not remember anything

In any case, I've decided that after this year is up I will not be recapping any more 60s Star Trek. This means that the only thing to do is to get as many as I can done before I turn 28.

So, the plan is to review the remaining episodes - 42 by my last count - in eight weeks. Which works out to about 5.4 episodes per week. Then once it is all finished I will celebrate my birthday as I always do - shaking and crying and wondering what my life has been reduced to. 




60-ish days. 40-something episodes. Can she do it? (3)

Progress/Links/Footnotes after the jump. 
 



COUNTDOWNED:

Week 1: 
Mirror, Mirror
I, Mudd: Reaction Post | Recap

Footnotes:
1. "What isn't remembered never happened. Memory is merely a record. You just need to re-write that record." -  Serial Experiments Lain 

2. Ok, maybe I regret a few things. Pls Oh God of Hangovers, do not smite me for my hubris.

3.  No, she can't. 


No comments:

Post a Comment